Welcome to Bielle, a small village situated on the road to Laruns between Béarn and the pyrenean mountains, nestled in the Ossau valley, between the river and the mountains.
The camping L’Ayguelade offers 80 shaded pitches for tents, caravans, and motorhomes.
Perfect for camping holidays in the great outdoors. We also offer mobile home rentals for the night, for a week or for longer periods of time.
This is an ideal location, only a few minutes walk from lake Castet and great for families hikers and cyclists, and tourists wishing to discover the region.
Catherine and Joseph offer you a warm welcome and are on hand to provide help and advice on local activities and places to visit, such as :
- Easy acces to Spain via the col du Pourtalet.
- Proximity to the col de Marie-Blanque, the Bénou plateau, le pic du Midi d’Ossau, the Ayous lakes…
- Many different hiking routes, as well as nearby ski stations.
- Rafting, canyoning and climbing with local companies.
- Picnic area
- Freshwater fishing
- Great for natur lovers (mushrooms, berries…)
Each year in june and july, participate in the transhumance – the moving of livestock to summer pastures.
Free wifi is available at the reception.
Accessible to the campsite for the disabled
For all information and bookings, please contact us on : +33 05.59.82.66.50